Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Girls Next Door?



Look at those babes. Recently, I watched the reality television show, "The Girls Next Door" and was appalled. Yes they are beautiful but man does bimbo and dumb blond every hold a meaning. I cannot figure out for the life of me if they're actually stupid or they do it for the camera. Ohh wait, it's clearly the former. It must be hard to think, walk, talk and in their case look beautiful all at once. It was a Christmas special or should I say tis was a Christmas special that had the three girlfriends of Playboy creator Hugh Hefner. They had to reminisce about old times with the family and talk about what they were doing currently. Apparently it was hard for one to remember what she did for the last twenty some odd years of her life at Christmas. Another one who was more intelligent talked about how she woke up on Christmas and opened gifts then would listen to Mariah Carey.

I'm glad I grew up in a family that listened to Bing Crosby over Mariah. No offense but her Christmas album doesn't warm the cockles of my heart. Unfortunately, this show is having a large impact on girls today. Girls assume its ok to show large amounts of cleavage since the playboy girls do it. Why not act ditzy because who cares about getting a real job one day. It doesn't matter if I can't like articulate like myself and say like about one hundred times per hour. It's just ashame and most role models are getting worse and worse for females and to be honest as a guy I just don't like it. Maybe I should walk around in a bikini one day. That will turn some heads.

No comments: