Tuesday, December 18, 2007

local

I recently watched the local news at 5 and it's been some time. I was under the impression that there would be more political segments. I was surprised there was really only one that was fairly long on John McCain and the resurgency in his campaign. It also discussed his endorsement but another prominent politician Joel Lieberman. Almost all the other stories were fluff or sad. I found out that insomnia is now being linked as genetic but what isn't these days. Unfortunately there was a tragic event in Long Island where a young boy died in a fire though the rest of his family survived him. I rather not watch fluff and especially not sad events that put a damper on your night. Though those are the things that seem to draw society in as opposed to political units of importance.

No comments: